For more than 3 decades now, Viridian Water Systems has professionally served the water purification & water treatment industry. As a full service water purification contractor, Viridian offers water treatment products/services for customers in Toronto, Oakville, Brampton, Burlington, Milton, London, Hamilton, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Oshawa & other industrial business park rich regions of Southern Ontario. VWS handles all aspects of water purification/water treatment projects including sales, service, maintenance & warranty work. We are authorized dealers of a number of different water conditioning product manufacturers. Our water treatment product offering includes industrial reverse osmosis systems, commercial water softeners, carbon filters, UV systems and more. Toronto’s industrial business park is home to a number of companies in the industry of manufacturing or fabrication that require reverse osmosis/deionized water for their processes. Reverse osmosis systems are essential to the many industrial processes, including:
- metal finishing
- automotive component fabrication
- automotive assembly
- powder coating & e-coating
- lubricant/oil/grease production
- alcohol distillation/refining
- oil/gas production
- wash lines
Viridian Water Systems has delivered & installed reverse osmosis systems, water softeners, carbon filters, UV systems & storage tanks for commercial & industrial businesses in Toronto, Brampton, Etobicoke, Hamilton, London, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Bolton, Burlington & Brantford, Ontario. With our most recent water purification projects closer to Toronto, ON, VWS is the Greater Toronto Area’s premier water purification/conditioning contracting company.
A few interesting things about Toronto, Ontario:
- Toronto has North America’s third largest public transit system after New York City and Mexico City
- Toronto – the name derived from the Huron word for “fishing weir” – is on the northwest shore of Lake Ontario at Latitude 43 39 N, Longitude 79 23 W.
- Toronto is Canada’s largest city, the fourth largest in North America, and home to a diverse population of about 2.8 million people.