Commercial reverse osmosis systems are the most cost-effective way of attaining pure, deionized process water for commercial & industrial purposes. These could include:
- educational institutions
- commercial office drinking water
- water bottling plants
- automotive fabrication
- lubricant & chemical production
We offer industrial and commercial water purification & water treatment services to one or more of the following areas: Bracebridge, Caledon, Rexdale, Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Georgetown, Milton, Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington, Brantford & other regions of Southern Ontario.
Viridian Water Systems specializes in deionized water production by means of industrial reverse osmosis, but also offers the following water conditioning equipment:
- commercial & industrial water softeners
- commercial reverse osmosis systems
- commercial carbon filters
- industrial UV systems
- iron & sulphur filters
- atmospheric & bladder storage tanks
- mixed bed water deionization systems
- separate bed water deionization systems
Bracebridge, Ontario – Interesting Facts:
- Bracebridge is the home of Santa’s Village, a Christmas theme park, established in 1955.
- The Bracebridge railway station doesnot receives service as the Ontario Northland Northlander line was discontinued by the Ontario government.