Commercial reverse osmosis systems are the most cost-effective way of attaining pure, deionized process water for commercial & industrial purposes. These could include:
- educational institutions
- commercial office drinking water
- water bottling plants
- automotive fabrication
- lubricant & chemical production
We offer industrial and commercial water purification & water treatment services to one or more of the following areas: Milton, Caledon, Rexdale, Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke, Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Georgetown, Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington, Brantford & other regions of Southern Ontario.
Viridian Water Systems specializes in deionized water production by means of industrial reverse osmosis, but also offers the following water conditioning equipment:
- commercial & industrial water softeners
- commercial reverse osmosis systems
- commercial carbon filters
- industrial UV systems
- iron & sulphur filters
- atmospheric & bladder storage tanks
- mixed bed water deionization systems
- separate bed water deionization systems
Milton, Ontario – Interesting Facts:
- The average population density per square kilometre was 85.9 persons.
- Milton was incorporated into a town in 1857, after being chosen as county seat for Halton.