Viridian Water Systems is an industrial reverse osmosis system specialist. We have provided the industry with pure, deionized, softened process water for more than 30 years now, and can offer our services to a wide range of cities including Burlington, York, Bolton, Rexdale, Mississauga, Scarborough, Markham, North York, Brampton, Caledon, Toronto, Barrie, New Market & Oshawa. Industrial & commercial reverse osmosis systems, water deionization systems, commercial water softeners, storage tanks, UV systems & carbon filters are just a few of the industrial products we supply. For many businesses, purified, deionized water is an absolute necessity. Industrial reverse osmosis systems are the most efficient and cost-effective solution to the problem of deionizing/purifying a particular water source.
We carry water purification/treatment products that cater to residential, commercial & industrial markets. The most commonly installed residential water conditioning/water treatment equipment includes:
- water softeners
- carbon filters
- reverse osmosis systems
- UV systems
- sediment filters
- iron filters & sulphur guards
Our commercial & industrial division deals with a number of clients in Burlington, Mississauga, York, Bolton, Brampton, Caledon, Toronto, Rexdale, Georgetown, Milton, Scarborough, North York, Barrie, New Market & other cities in Southern Ontario. Viridian supplies, installs & maintains the following commercial & industrial water purification equipment:
- industrial reverse osmosis systems
- commercial/industrial water softeners
- water deionization systems (mixed & separate bed DI systems)
- ultraviolet light disinfection systems (UV systems)
- atmospheric storage tanks/bladder tanks for RO water
- carbon filter tanks
- sediment filters
Burlington, Ontario Facts:
- Burlington’s public elementary and secondary schools are part of the Halton District School Board.
- By 1974, with a population exceeding 100,000, Burlington was incorporated as a city.