Industrial reverse osmosis systems, deionization systems, industrial water softening systems, commercial UV systems, industrial/commercial carbon filters, polypropylene water storage tanks & control equipment are a few of our most commonly installed water treatment products. Viridian Water Systems has been in business for more than 30 years, serving residential, commercial & industrial markets simultaneously. We serve the following areas of Southern Ontario: North York, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Bolton, Rexdale, Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, New Market, Barrie, Orillia, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby & other nearby regions.
Our commercial & industrial services include:
- delivery, installation & maintenance of commercial water treatment equipment
- water softener installation & commissioning
- industrial reverse osmosis system set up
- water deionization system installation
- water softener & deionization system media re-bedding
- UV (ultraviolet light) system bulb replacement
- overhead plumbing, drain connections, etc.
Some of Viridian’s most recent projects have been in the regions of North York, Etobicoke, Bolton, Rexdale, Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Scarborough, Markham, Toronto, Eden Mills, New Market, Barrie, Oshawa, Pickering, Whitby & others. Our installation team has worked with industrial and commercial reverse osmosis systems of all sizes, including 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 & 100 gpm reverse osmosis systems.
About North York, Ontario:
- The Toronto District School Board (TDSB), the Conseil scolaire Viamonde, the Toronto Catholic District School Board, and the Conseil scolaire de district catholique Centre-Sud all have their administrative headquarters in North York.
- North York has diverse neighbourhoods inhabited by people of many different cultures.