Industrial reverse osmosis systems, deionization systems, industrial water softening systems, commercial UV systems, industrial/commercial carbon filters, polypropylene water storage tanks & control equipment are a few of our most commonly installed water treatment products. Viridian Water Systems has been in business for more than 30 years, serving residential, commercial & industrial markets simultaneously. We serve the following areas of Southern Ontario: Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Bolton, Rexdale, Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, North York, New Market, Barrie, Orillia, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby & other nearby regions.
Our commercial & industrial services include:
- delivery, installation & maintenance of commercial water treatment equipment
- water softener installation & commissioning
- industrial reverse osmosis system set up
- water deionization system installation
- water softener & deionization system media re-bedding
- UV (ultraviolet light) system bulb replacement
- overhead plumbing, drain connections, etc.
Some of Viridian’s most recent projects have been in the regions of Oakville, Etobicoke, Bolton, Rexdale, Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Scarborough, Markham, Toronto, North York, Eden Mills, New Market, Barrie, Oshawa, Pickering, Whitby & others. Our installation team has worked with industrial and commercial reverse osmosis systems of all sizes, including 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 & 100 gpm reverse osmosis systems.
About Oakville, Ontario:
- Old Oakville is located in South-Central Oakville along the shore of Lake Ontario.
- Oakville is also home to the 3rd largest minor lacrosse association in Ontario.
- Oakville is home to A Company of the Lorne Scots Regiment of the Canadian Army Reserve.