Industrial reverse osmosis systems, deionization systems, industrial water softening systems, commercial UV systems, industrial/commercial carbon filters, polypropylene water storage tanks & control equipment are a few of our most commonly installed water treatment products. Viridian Water Systems has been in business for more than 30 years, serving residential, commercial & industrial markets simultaneously. We serve the following areas of Southern Ontario: St. Thomas, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Bolton, Rexdale, Toronto, Scarborough, Markham, North York, New Market, Barrie, Orillia, Oshawa, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby & other nearby regions.
Our commercial & industrial services include:
- delivery, installation & maintenance of commercial water treatment equipment
- water softener installation & commissioning
- industrial reverse osmosis system set up
- water deionization system installation
- water softener & deionization system media re-bedding
- UV (ultraviolet light) system bulb replacement
- overhead plumbing, drain connections, etc.
Some of Viridian’s most recent projects have been in the regions of St. Thomas, Etobicoke, Bolton, Rexdale, Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Scarborough, Markham, Toronto, North York, Eden Mills, New Market, Barrie, Oshawa, Pickering, Whitby & others. Our installation team has worked with industrial and commercial reverse osmosis systems of all sizes, including 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 & 100 gpm reverse osmosis systems.
About St. Thomas, Ontario:
- St. Thomas Transit, which includes both conventional bus service and paratransit, is owned by the city and staffed and operated by Voyageur Transportation.
- St. Thomas is home to the Railway City Brewing Company, one of 29 members of the Ontario Craft Brewers.